Everyone loves getting gifts. Just by looking at a nicely wrapped gift with bows on them makes us excited. Having said that not everyone likes to wrap the gifts. Let’s be honest here it is a tedious process, from selecting the wrapping paper, to cut it in the exact size and not try to use too many tapes while wrapping it is exhausting. So to let you enjoy the process of gifting rather than worrying about gift wrapping we have compiled a list of stores that would do gift wrapping for you!
It’s just that simple, these stores will take away your stress by wrapping your gifts for free or at a minimal cost. Whether you have shopped online or at the store the list covers all the places that provide gift wrapping.
1. Amazon: It will wrap your gifts at very nominal prices which vary according to the size, it would cost you anywhere between $3.99 and $5.99. If your gift is too big and can’t be wrapped cause of its size or shape, Amazon will wrap it up in a reusable, festive cloth gift bag.
2. Apple: Apple uses its signature white box and red ribbon for wrapping which will cost you $5. You can engrave a personal message for free at the back of the device you are gifting.
3. Aveda: In-store – Charges $5 for wrapping with a gift card and personal message. Online Store – $3 per order.
4. Barnes & Noble: In-store – Free. Online Store: $3.99 per item.
5. Bobbi Brown: Free gift wrapping at checkout.
6. Banana Republic: In Store – Free for a gift box that you can wrap and assemble yourself. Online Store – Free for Gift Box, but for an additional charge you get a wrapped box with a tissue, ribbon and a gift card.
7. Bed Bath & Beyond: In Store – Free gift wrapping station complete with boxes, wrapping paper, scissors, and tapes. Online – A minimal charge of $5.99 per order. Oversize items cannot be gift wrapped.
8. Bealls: Online – $3 per item for gift wrapping, and a personal message are for free.
9. Bloomingdale’s: In-Store – Prices vary by location. Online – at a cost of $6 per address, Bloomingdale’s wraps each item and ships it in a white box with a ribbon.
10. Best Buy: In-Store – $3 to $6 for a gift bag. Online – Do not provide gift wrapping.
11. Brook Brothers: In-store – Do not provide gift wrapping. Online – Free.
12. Crate & Barrel: In Store – Free the gifts are placed in their signature white box. Online – $5.50 for one box and a gift message or one box for all items at $5.50.
13. Dillard’s: In-Store – Up to $4 to $7 for a wrapped box with a ribbon. Online – Wrapping is not provided.
14. Gap: In Store – Free for a gift box that you wrap and assemble yourself. Online: Free gift box. Pay additional and get a wrapped box with tissue, ribbon and a gift card.
15. JC Penny: In-Store – $4 for wrapping paper or gift bag. Online – $4 per package and includes silver paper, a white bow and a personalized gift tag. Items exceeding 5 pounds cant be gift wrapped.
16. Jared: In Store – Free box except for special order Citizen watches. Online – Free. To ship to store orders, you must request it
17. Jonathan Adler: In Store – Free. Online – $5 per box. Add a gift message for free.
18. J.Crew: In-store – Free personalized message. Online – $5 per box.
19. Kohl’s: In-store – Doest provide. Online – $3.95 per box/gift and includes a message.
20. L’Occitane: Online – Choose to receive free tissue paper, a gift box and ribbon to assemble yourself or for $5 get it to gift wrap.
21. Land’s End: In Store – Doesn’t provide gift wrapping. Online – $7 for a gift box, ribbon, tissue, and a matching gift bag.
22. Lord & Taylor : Online – $5.95 per box.
23. Macy’s: In-store – Prices vary depending on location, size and other factors. Online – $6 for a gift box, tissue paper, and ribbon.
24. MAC Cosmetics: Online free for a limited time. Latter cost $4.95.
25. Nordstrom: In Store – Cosmetics department offers gift wrapping. Others get free boxes. Online – $2 for a gift box kit, tissue paper, blank gift tag, and a bow or a free short gift message. Or a $5 gift box.
26. Old Navy: Online – $3 for a box with ribbon, tissues, and card.
27. Pottery Barn: In Store – Free gift wrapping. Online – $6 per package with a free personalized message.
28. Ralph Lauren: In Store – Free gift wrapping. Online – Free gift wrapping.
29. Sephora: In Store – Free. While check out asks for gift boxes or bags. Online – $3 for a gift satchel and $5 for a gift box.
30. Saks Fifth Avenue: In Store – Do not provide gift wrapping. Online – At $6.50 you get a white or black wrapped box with a ribbon. Or a Free gift box with a holiday bow.
31. Sur la Table: In-Store – $5 per item. Online – $5 per item.
32. Things Remembered: In Store – no gift wrapping. Online – $5.95 per gift, with wrapping paper, card and a bow.
33. Target: In Store – Nope. Online – $5.99 per item.
34. Tory Burch: In Store – free. Online – Free.
35. Tiffany & Co.: In Store – Free. Online – Free. All purchases come in the signature Tiffany Blue Box tied with a white satin ribbon.
36. Ulta: In Store – Free gift wrapping from January to October and gift boxes from November to December. Online – $3.95 for a box with a bow.
37. Von Maur: In Store – Free gift wrapping. Online – Free gift wrapping.
38. Victoria’s Secret: In Store – No gift wrapping but all their products come in a cute bag with tissue paper. Online – $6 for gifts packed in the signature pink box with a ribbon and a card. If you pay $3 you get the supplies to assemble yourself.
39. Williams – Sonoma: In Store – Free box, paper and ribbon. Online: $5.95 per gift, which includes a ribbon and a gift message.
40. Walmart: At $3.88 per item you get a blue gift box and a white ribbon. Gift wrapping is free for jewelry.