Planning you first-ever Thanksgiving or Friendsgiving can be overwhelming, to say the least. The planning that goes into hosting a successful feast can be a task if you are on a tight budget. Now there are a few things on which you might be inclined to splurging like food and alcohol but there are other essentials that you would need on Thanksgiving Day that can be budgeted.
Keeping that in mind and make your life less stressful we have shortlisted 10 things under $10, which you would need to host a Thanksgiving dinner. The list covers all kitchen and dining essentials you would need,
1. A Cutting Board With A Bowl that will remind you to be always thankful for the food you eat.
This puzzle piece shaped bamboo cutting board comes with a white terra cotta serving bowl. This beautiful board can also be used as a cheeseboard and when not in use would look wonderful on the kitchen wall.
Get this board on a discounted price of $9.45.
2. Thanksgiving is incomplete with roasting a turkey! Get the Granite Ware Covered Oval Roaster to roast the perfect turkey.
The roaster is naturally nonstick with carbon steel construction and porcelain surface. Your turkey will roast better than in any foil roasters and even brown better making it look delicious.
Get this now for $9.78.
3. Any roast is incomplete without a flavorful gravy serve it up in style in Porcelain Gravy Boat which is microwave and freezer safe to reheat and store the leftovers.
No more dripping gravy on the table covers with its convenient pour spout. The ergonomic handle makes it easy to hold and pour.
Get this gravy boat for $9.99. ( Available in sizes 14oz and 17oz)
4. A Classic Table Runner can be used for any occasion.
The black and white checkered table runner which would never go out of style is great for family gatherings, indoor and outdoor parties or picnics. As it made of 100% cotton material it is easier to care and would last longer.
Get this for $7.82.
5. We can’t have you butchering your delicious roast can we get this Carving Knife And Fork Set for perfect and easy slicing of meat.
Now carve out beautiful succulent pieces and put on them on plates with the help of these high carbon stainless steel knife and fork.
Get this set for $9.95.
6. Get a simple yet traditional festive centerpiece for decorating your dinner table with A Tissue Turkey.
The vibrant colors against the backdrop of your table cover will complement your traditional feast. You could even place it as a decoration anywhere else in your house and it will still stand out with its amazing colors.
Order this now for $4.75.
7. A Betty Crocker Expandable Roasting Rack which will expand according to the size of your meat or roasting pan.
The rack makes your work simpler as it’s easy to move your roast from the roasting pan to the cutting board. The chrome-plated steel rack folds flat which makes it easy for storage.
Order this rack now for $9.99.
8. Serve your appetizer in style with Precious Moments give thanks Appetizer Bowl.
The lovely porcelain bowl has a message of thankfulness printed on it which can be used to serve nuts, candies, and dips. It will go well with your Thanksgiving table décor.
Order this now for $5.40.
9. Pour your wine in style with A Wine Aerator Pourer which also makes your wine taste better as it aerated.
Lift the taste of your wine by aerating it for a while before pouring it in style into a glass. It can be used for both red and white wines.
Get this wine aerator pourer for $8.95.
10. It’s Thanksgiving dinner which means there are bound to be leftovers which would last you for a few days. Store them Rubbermaid Storage Containers which are microwave and dishwasher safe.
The set contains two 5- cup food storage container with lids which snap together at bases to reduce clutter.
Get this set now for $7.99.