Father’s Day is just around the corner and if you haven’t brought a gift yet and wondering what to get him that he would love and use? No worries we got you covered, here is a list of gifts you can get your dad.
1. A pack of personalized beer for your beer-loving dad. What could be better than beer? But a personalized bottle of beer!
All you need to do is upload two pictures and add your message to go on the bottle. He will get three types of brews ( Golden Ale, Rich Amber Ale, and Archers Smooth Hoppy) of 500ml each.
You can order this on Funkypigeon for £14.99+ ( Available in 3 pack, 6pack, and 12 pack)
2. Sleep Tracking Pad to let him monitor his sleep and breathing pattern. It will help him improve his sleep quality by getting his sleep cycle analysis at home.
He can check his daily sleep pattern which will give him his daily sleep score, breathing disturbance detection, snoring detection. All he needs to do is place it under the mattress. It also connects with Alexa through the Health Mate App.
You can get this on Amazon for $99.95.
3. A Portable Draft Beer System so that he can enjoy his favorite brew on the go. The dispenser carries 64 ounces of any beer and can be poured out through the tax system so it tastes like a freshly pulled draft.
It’s compatible with any size cans, bottles or growlers. It’s portable and works on batteries which makes it perfect to carry it for outdoor activities.
You can get this on Amazon for $133.99.
4. A Watch Winder cause he loves his vintage watch more than any other smartwatch.
He just needs to mount his automatic mechanical watch on the cuff which has been designed to fit bigger and heavier watches. The rotation is preprogrammed with pauses and sleep phases.
You can get this on Nordstrom for $399 ( Available in three looks)
5. A Perpetual Calendar which is a practical work of art for an art-loving dad. This sophisticated yet modern perpetual calendar is inventive and stylish.
The calendar was created for the Museum of Modern Art. It works with the help of two magnetic balls to mark the date and month. It can be wall mounted or kept on a table or desk.
You can get this on Uncommongoods for $32+
6. Camping is going to be fun with The Smart Flare LED Lights. These durable lights can be used at home, outdoors or on the road.
They have a magnetic base which makes it stick to metal surfaces. The battery-powered bulbs can last up to one day on a charge. The silicone bumpers protect it from bumps and scratches which make it perfect for use while hiking and camping.
You can get this on The Grommet for $39.95.
7. Let him enjoy the outdoors by BBQing with A Portable Fire Pit.
Now camping or even a picnic is going to be fun with a portable fire pit which is easy to carry. The fire pit is foldable and made of steel for long lasting durability. The foldable legs make it easy to store and carry.
You can get this on Amazon for $51.99.
8. A Carbon Eyeglass Cleaner so he can won’t have fingerprints on his glasses anymore.
The carbon eyeglass cleaner will clean his glasses better than cloths and sprays. It’s easy to use and cleans even the nooks and crannies. He can carry it with him in his pocket where ever he goes. Now he would have crystal clear glasses every-time.
You can get this on The Grommet for $14.95 ( Available in four colors)
9. Let him use his tablet comfortably while in bed or couch with a Flexible Tablet Stand.
The stand holds the tablet by mounting it on top of bendy legs which stay stable on uneven surfaces. The legs are adjustable to whatever height you wish which makes it comfortable to use and lets you relax your fingers and neck.
You can get this on The Grommet for $39.95.
10. A Fingerprint Sensor Lock so he won’t have to spend time searching for his keys anymore.
Why just secure your phone with a biometric lock when you can secure your home too. The lock looks like a traditional padlock with biometric technology. The lock stores up to 10 different fingertips and will last up to six months before needing to power up. It comes with a set of backup keys to gain access and is USB rechargeable.
You can get this on The Grommet for $69.95 ( includes micro USB charging cord and two keys)
11. Waterproof Speaker Creatures to let him groove while in shower. These water-resistant blue tooth speakers are made of silicone and shaped in water creatures.
They have a unique suction cup design which can be wall mounted in the shower or any smooth surface. It has a built in mic which allows you to to take calls when connected with the phone. It also has buttons on the side to change the track, volume control, play and pause music or receive and hang up a call.
You can get this on The Grommet for $30. ( Available in two designs and four colors)
12. A Kinetic Power Bank with accessories so that he never has a dead phone. The power bank harness energy you create when moving and converts it into usable power.
You can wear it on you while exercising or keep it in your bag while on the move. It generates up to five hours of standby battery and comes with a band to wear on your arm or leg and a hip clip to wear it on your belt. It can also be charged through a wall plug.
You can get this on The Grommet for $129.
13. A Personalized Leather Kit Bag to carry his toiletries while traveling.
These handmade bags are made with 100% leather and can be personalized by engraving name or initials on the bag and zipper puller.
You can get this on Etsy for $24.50+ ( Available in four sizes and two colors)
14. A Personalized Stainless Steel Wine Glass with a lid so he doesn’t spill his wine.
It’s an oz double wall stainless steel tumbler which can be used for both hot or cold drinks. The engravings are on the cup so you won’t have to worry about the design falling off. The cup comes with an open mouth lid with a plastic straw.
You can order this on Etsy for $19.99 ( Available in six colors)
15. A Pocket Projector for the movie-loving dad. It’s a compact and energy efficient projector which also has an adjustable tripod.
It has built-in rechargeable batteries. It also has built-in speakers and 60+ minute battery and outputs up to 120” image in low light condition. Now he can watch movies even when he is traveling.
You can get this on Amazon for $329.
We are sure he would love any gift you choose from the list and you would be hearing about how amazing and thoughtful your gift was until next year.